Engaged in breakthrough innovation, R&Dnano offers an expertise service to develop sol-gel surface coatings and treatments for industrial products. All our activities are eligible to the Research Tax Credit (CIR) and we hold the certificate of approval issued by the Ministry of Research.
R&D nano offers a Go/NoGo expertise:
Scientific & Technical, Environmental, Commercial
DIAGNOSIS OF INNOVATION TRL1
- State of the art
- Physico-chemical analysis
- Technico-economic diagnosis of development pathways
Deliverables: bibliographic synthesis, analysis reports and evaluation recommendations
FEASIBILITY STUDY TRL 2 to 4
Technical study :
- Laboratory formulation and coating/treatment of materials
- Laboratory characterisation: thickness, roughness, adhesion, scratch resistance, corrosion, salt spray test …
Environmental Study :
- Laboratory characterisation: leaching, physicochemical
Commercial Study :
- Funding file (ADEME, Region, BPI)
- Technical-economic analysis of potential markets
Deliverables: test reports, characteristics of new synthesised coatings and comparison with existing conventional coatings, technical and economic recommendations, estimation of necessary investments and potential gains.
TRANSFER OF TECHNOLOGY: TRL 5 to 7
- Prototyping (supply of formulations up to 10kg)
Environmental / Regulatory:
- Characterization INERIS, REACH, RoHS
- Letter (s) of interest from one or more end-users
Deliverables: Specific formulation, technical data sheet, validation of technical, environmental and regulatory performance and letter of interest from an end-user.