Engaged in breakthrough innovation, R&Dnano offers an expertise service to develop sol-gel surface coatings and treatments for industrial products.
R&D nano offers a Go/NoGo expertise:
Scientific & Technical, Environmental, Commercial
DIAGNOSIS OF INNOVATION TRL1
- State of the art
- Physico-chemical analysis
- Technico-economic diagnosis of development pathways
Deliverables: bibliographic synthesis, analysis reports and evaluation recommendations
FEASIBILITY STUDY TRL 2 to 4
Technical study :
- Laboratory formulation and coating/treatment of materials
- Laboratory characterisation: thickness, roughness, adhesion, scratch resistance, corrosion, salt spray test …
Environmental Study :
- Laboratory characterisation: leaching, physicochemical
Commercial Study :
- Funding file (ADEME, Region, BPI)
- Technical-economic analysis of potential markets
Deliverables: test reports, characteristics of new synthesised coatings and comparison with existing conventional coatings, technical and economic recommendations, estimation of necessary investments and potential gains.
TRANSFER OF TECHNOLOGY: TRL 5 to 7
- Prototyping (supply of formulations up to 10kg)
Environmental / Regulatory:
- Characterization INERIS, REACH, RoHS
- Letter (s) of interest from one or more end-users
Deliverables: Specific formulation, technical data sheet, validation of technical, environmental and regulatory performance and letter of interest from an end-user.